The Administrative Assistant is responsible for effective and efficient production and processing of templates and documents, adhering to company policies and addressing all requests in a timely manner. The Administrative Assistant is a motivated and conscientious team player capable of working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment under the direction of Communications, Security and Commissioning Principals and their teams.
- Drafting and editing Proposals
- Project Specifications
- Fee Letters and Change Notices and general correspondence including letters and emails
- Typing meeting minutes, photocopying, scanning and collating
- Data entry of proposals into CRM
- Maintain a supply of organized print and stationery items including letterhead, business cards, and other marketing materials.
- Maintaining departmental subscriptions/renewals and individual team members professional memberships.
- Reception relief for lunch and breaks, sick days and emergencies as required
- Coordinate outgoing mail, couriers and faxes
- Assist with coordination of meetings and special events as required
- Book meetings, order lunches, co-ordinate and book travel arrangements and plan itineraries as required
- Ensures kitchen and office space is well maintained and presentable
- Maintain confidentiality in all matters pertaining to The HIDI Group
- Provide support to the Office Coordinator, other Administrative Assistants and Executive Assistants with overflow work as needed.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Ability to demonstrate good judgement and efficiency, and work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle quick changing priorities
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Advanced MS Office skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook – 2007/2010
- High level of professionalism
- Excellent organizational skills with strong ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with an ability to resolve problems using facts, sound reasoning and common sense
- Adhering and enforcing company processes and procedures related to Document Control
- Proven ability to operate with integrity and to handle confidential information
- Demonstrated high level of service and ability to be proactive
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as a part of a team
Apply Now Back to careers
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.