The Field Services Technician is responsible for providing construction administration elements of the contracted services.
- Forecast site reviews projected vs. the number of visits included in a fee proposal, advise the Group Leader if additional site reviews are required.
- Maintain strong relationships with client and construction team members to develop new services to meet clients needs.
- Create and update procedures on tasks relating to the duties of this position as requested.
- Enforce and adhere to the Codes of the company’s Mission statement.
- Follow company procedures to both their letter and intent.
- Maintain safety training including site specific training, fall protection, etc., up to date and carry proof of same to all construction sites.
- Maintain site calendar up to date at all times.
- Review new projects as listed by the Field Services Administrative Assistant and determine with the other team members the most efficient allocation.
- Actively pursues training.
- Attend construction meetings.
- Follows quality control procedures.
- Issue field instruction as required.
- Maintain files for projects in an orderly and organized manner.
- Perform field reviews and associated systems or equipment testing.
- Perform quotation reviews, progress drawings and other project documents as required within five (5) days of receipt.
- Plan site reviews and provide reports within five (5) days.
- Respond to RFI’s.
- Review as-built documents and provide comments within five (5) days of receipt.
Skills & Qualification
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent Computer Skills (MS Word package minimum)
- Highly organized and have clear English written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in construction or similar environment
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in construction related Code or Engineering
- Must be able to work under pressure of multiple demands
- Must have own car and valid driver’s license
- Required to access construction sites, ladders, heights
Apply Now Back to careers
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with job title in subject line.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.