The HIDI Group provided mechanical engineering and energy modelling for the adaptive reuse of a 1912 heritage building, plus two new art pavilions. The facility offers mixed-use creative spaces for professional arts, social innovation and community development; including, production and rehearsal spaces; workshops; meeting rooms; innovation space; business services; spaces for public art; collaboration technology; and areas for interaction and community gatherings.
The overall size of the development is approximately 50,000 ft². The project LEED Gold certified, with energy targets approximately 60% better than model energy code, while maintaining the existing envelope.
Projected Completion Date: 2016