Rogers Centre Exterior Renewal - The project was broken up into four phases with the overall goal for the Rogers Centre to have “a new and friendly environmental” updated look. The HIDI Group provided electrical design of the power supply to new light standards and other pedestrian scale lighting, and reviewed existing electrical services to determine necessary upgrades. The HIDI Group also reviewed the suitability of the existing mechanical systems for the proposed upgrades, as well as a renewal of existing drainage pipes which had reach the end of its lifespan.
Tenant Services undertook renovation projects in the following areas:
- The Rogers Centre Mezzanine Areas, Gates 9 and 7 - Three (3) separate areas totaling 4,290 ft²; IT Mezzanine (Gate 9 – 1,700 ft²) and two Mezzanine Areas (Gate 7 – 1,358 ft² and 1,232 ft²).
- 300 level, Ticketing Area, Gate 7 - project encompassed approximately 3,065 ft² of renovated area.
- Marketing Area, 300 Level, Gate 3 - project encompassed approximately 2,000 ft² of renovated area.
- Founders Conference Centre, 300 Level - project encompassed approximately 2,000 ft² of renovated area.
- Level 100 Operations, Umpire Dressing Room - project encompassed approximately 3,500 ft² of renovated area.
- Level 200 TD Lounge Renovation Phase 1 - project encompassed approximately 5,725 ft² of renovated area.
- Blue Jays Batting Cage and Lounge Refresh - project encompassed approximately 11,500 ft² of renovated area.
LOCATION: Toronto, Canada
CLIENT: Rogers Communications
OWNER: Rogers Communications
COMPLETION YEAR: 2020
MARKET SECTOR: Sports & Entertainment